Why close one's eyes to fall asleep if only to re-live the day again?
How things don't change very much.
1. We are approaching tax time again.
2. Applying for the same scholarships as last year.
3. uncertain that I will have enough money for further studies.
4. Still not satisfied with work status.
I am not certain that much has improved over the last few years at all. Though maybe I need a bit of perspective. If I am tired of things not changing and falling into the same situations, my complaints about it will change nothing. In fact, they may make things worse. Or at least that will repel the few people who's company I seem to enjoy these days.
So what have we learned? I need better coping mechanisms; i.e. find something to do that isn't eating chocolate. A better employment would help as well. Okay, so it's not in a call centre. Though working in an office that really isn't an office (warehouse) with no windows could hardly elevate any one's soul.
Enough of that. I have work to do on personal projects that may help me out in my dilemma in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment